Wills and Estate Planning
Why should I make my will?
How can you benefit from making your will today? It's never too early to make your will, and we are here to guide you through the process to ensure you are able to enjoy:
- Peace of mind for you.
- Prevention of family upsets in the future.
- Knowledge that your children are being cared for by a guardian that you appoint.
- Gift any money to charity that you want.
- Ensure your pets are taken care of.
- Pay less or even no inheritance tax.
- Prevention of unnecessary loss of your home to pay for long-term care.
- Save your family money on probate fees.
- Say what you want to have happen at your funeral.
- Gift any particular items or money to individuals that you want to receive something.
- Ensure that your children actually get the fruits of your life’s labour.
- Reduce or eliminate how much of your estate goes to the government.
- Show your family that you care.
- Make sure your family do not pay any excessive executor fees.
Get your FREE Personalised Will Report
Everyone's circumstances are different, which is why we always give our clients a full consultation before undertaking to write a will or trust. But by answering a few questions, we can give you a good idea of some more specific benefits that apply to your situation.
To find out more about how you personally could benefit from making your will today, get your free Personalised Will Report.
But I don't know enough about wills!
And we don't expect you to--will writing is a technical area of law, requiring insight and experience to get it right. That's why you will benefit from having an established, professional business like The Willwriting Partnership write your will and advise you on planning your estate. We have prepared a glossary and explanations of the various different areas of wills and trusts, including what a will is, and what a trust is, to help you understand what we are doing for you when we write your will. Of course, if you have any questions that aren't answered on our website, you are welcome to contact us.
Do you serve my area?
The Willwriting Partnership has been based in Rochdale and Manchester for the past 14 years, originally serving clients in areas across Stockport, Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Rossendale and further afield. We now serve clients across the North West and Northern England, and we will accept enquiries from across the UK, providing the same level of service we offer our local customers. These are some areas we cover.
Contact us for a free consultation,
or call 01706 355557 now.